Hello valued clients, associates and friends.
Please know that IT services are considered essential under the new orders of The Public Health Act and that our team remains committed to ensuring all of your IT needs are taken care of during these unique and challenging times.
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff are of upmost importance to us. Under the direction of the government and public health officials, we are taking precautions to ensure our staff and clients are safe.
- We have heightened our cleaning routines
- We are maintaining a skeletal crew in the office
- Our technical and consulting staff are working from home
- Onsite visits are being reviewed and arranged when necessary
- All business-related travel has been suspended
- Staff have been advised to remain in isolation if they are feeling ill
In the past few months, we have seen a marked increase in call volumes and supply chain issues. We thank you for your patience as we work through these challenges. We are beginning to see an expected decrease in call volumes and we anticipate this trend to continue in the near term. We are planning to make the most of this reprieve catching up on a backlog of projects and evolving value-added services to support our clients working in this new reality. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have specific service questions or needs.
We consider it a privilege to be of service to our clients and we are grateful for your continued patronage.
Wishing you and yours safety and good health.
Ron Mondor, President and CEO